HERE'S WHAT YOU MISSED...

About Me

My photo
United States
Purple Tramble also known as "Purple Reels The Go Getter" is an Independent Filmmaker an alumni of Howard University where she studied Communications - [TV/Film Production]. Tramble is passionate about working with small businesses, bands, artists etc. by giving them a tool to market themselves through video promotion. She is also passionate about the progression of the modern filmmaker by providing them with new ideas to keep them ahead of the game. Tramble is an Activist and Advocate of Educating and Empowering the next generation by providing them with positive images that destroy racial stereotypes and sexist or demeaning behavior in regards to young women. Her mission is to provide hope to the hopeless, a voice to the voiceless, and support others on a mission to bring peace, spread love, and make a positive change. "Protect and effect the minds of the youth and save a nation." ~ Purple Reels ~

Subscribe To My Podcast

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Journey of PurpleReels... here we go Cannes








I feel so blessed to have been given this opportunity. I have learned so much in such a short time. Was fortunate to meet the Director of Stomp the Yard and have learned that it is best to stay in motion. I've learned about pitching films, acquiring agents, distribution, gaining the proper rights for films etc. It is less about talent and more about lasting in the game! For real everyone's path is different and only the strong and truly passionate survive! I'm doing my daily journal and keeping tabs on the latest films while missing my family and American food tremendously. It is no wonder everyone here is so skinny lol, they don't eat... and the quantity of food is way less than we are used to in the US. I've learned a little French and am mingling with the people of France. Got on the bus today it was so crowded... I just looked up and took a picture and the girl next to me laughed... I am grateful to have had this opportunity to sit down and immerse myself in the world of film. I was featured along with my internship "Vision Films and Music" in the magazine Cannes Market which is published daily here in Cannes. I haven't figured out how to find the pic but when I do I'll be sure to post it. So in closing I'd like to leave you with a quote:



"If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.... Yes I did"

~ Barack Obama ~


Thank you so much to all of those who have supported the dream! I am so truly grateful for God has granted my desires beyond my wildest dreams









As always remember to be "REEL" and stay on the MOVE!

"Purple Reels The Go Getter"
http://www.youtube.com/purplereels

http://www.twitter.com/purplereels

No comments: